Health Alert Organization (HAO) is Non governmental organization with registration Number 344/NGO/RGB/LP/08/2018 in RGB. Founded Since October 2016. Aiming at unifying the efforts of health professionals to raise awareness and advocate for prevention and control of Chronic conditions risk factors, Nutrition, Mental health and Albinism health care Programs.
- vision: Health alert organization Partners with local communities to improve health of vulnerable population including albinism healthcare, Non-communicable diseases (NCDs), Mental health and Nutrition.
- Mission: Health alert organization works with partners worldwide to improve health and health equity trough research, advocacy,prevention and screening of NCDs including albinism
Heath Alert Organization (HAO) was founded in Rwanda since 2016 by James Mugume who brought together a passionate group of Health Profesionals as Founder Members. We aim to unify efforts of health professionals for sustainable healthcare to rural under-served populations in line with our mission of working with Partners worldwide to improve health and health equity through research, ICE, Outreach and Advocacy. We focus on education for prevention and screening of Chronic conditions, Nutrition, Mental health, Albinism healthcare, training for local dermatology healthcare providers and patients centered Care Approach while creating innovative solutions to community complex problems.
- To be agents of behavior change in the community by promoting awareness campaigns on regular health screening, physical exercise, health diet as methods of prevention and control of NCDs.
- Health education and research on NCDs risk factors to the communities.
- To promote healthcare services for People with Albinism and Advocate for their health rights.
- To raise awareness about the mental health continuum.
WHY DONATION ?
Your donation will serve underserved People with albinism, People living with NCDs and it will make sustainability of services we offer to local communities
HAO need you to reach those local communities for NCDS Screening, nutrition education, and advocacy to improve lives. HAO professionals, partners and collaborators are on the frontlines to deliver NCDs screening, mental health, Albino health care, and Nutrition education. Your Donation or gift will positively impact local communities for now and in the future